Friday, September 13, 2013

My trick to the smoothest legs ever

So, I am going to let you in on my secret to getting smooth legs. This might not be a secret, and you might do this yourself, but oh well I am sharing any ways. The best thing is that it is so EASY!

What you need:

  • Venus razor. Doesn't matter what kind. This is the best razor so just spring for it.
  • Conditioner
Steps:
  1. Use conditioner to shave your legs with the venus razor
  2. Then...here is the important part. Get your leg cold! You must have goose bumps to where the hair that you did not shave off sticks straight up. You can get your leg cold by sticking your leg out of the shower or turning the water completely off. 
  3. Shave your legs again while the goosebumps are up
  4. Make sure to moisturize after shaving.
I have had friends throughout the years complaining that as soon as they get out of the shower and they get cold that their hair "grows back." It doesn't grow back..its just that you aren't shaving it all. 

Hopefully this helps you get smooth sexy legs!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try this!! I get the worse ingrown hairs all over my legs and they are really bumpy! I'm pretty sure I have the most unsmoothest legs ever!! lol

    ReplyDelete