Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Boot Camp 1

Every Monday and Wednesday I attend this workout class called combat warrior on base. It is a 'cross-fit' style workout that is FREE! I love this class and I am going to list the work outs that I have done for this class on here. So I can keep track of them and maybe you can suffer through it if you'd like.

This was the one yesterday..

Equipment:

  • Medium weight dumbbells
  • Medium weight kettle bells
  • 1 circular resistance band
This workout was done with partners, but it is not necessary.

First round: 18 minutes as many rounds as possible

Partner 1:
Run 2 laps around the track

Partner 2:
18 plank rows (with dumbbells)
11 rear delt fly
13 release push-ups (lift your hands up in between each push-up)
15 kettle bell swings

Second round: 18 minutes as many rounds as possible

Partner 1:
2 side shuffle suicides with circular resistance band around your thighs

Partner 2:
9 burpee press with dumbbells
11 squat presses with dumbbells
13 push-ups
15 crunches


I loved this workout! We did this outside..it was so nice outside. The partner that I had for this workout was great and we kicked everyones asses (yes even the guys). I am very competitive, so this class is perfect for me!


2 comments:

  1. I think the worst part of that workout is the side shuffles with the band... We usually do those slowly on our recovery days and oh, how I hate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know..that was the worst part! My outer thighs burned!!

    ReplyDelete