Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Skinny No flour cookies


Tonight after dinner I was craving something sweet without being unhealthy or making me feel gross. I know I do have a roll of Girl Scout cookies in my freezer right now, and I am trying to avoid eating them as much as possible. I'll just make sure to give them to my friends who come and visit me at my house right? Ha, just kidding…



What you will need:

  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 cup of rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup of raisins
  • 1 tbsp of honey
  • 1/4 cup of walnuts, chopped
Instructions:

This recipe is very SIMPLE! 

  • Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  • All you need to do is combine all of the ingredients in a bowl together. Make sure all of the banana is mashed completely. I used a hand blender to combine all of the ingredients together.


  • Spoon it out evenly on a greased baking sheet

  • Bake for 15 minutes
The final result were sweet and chewy cookies that really curved my sweet tooth that I was having. YUMM!!! I have a feeling I am going to be making these a lot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment